About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized, and self-motivated team player to welcome customers, candidates, and other visitors. You will help coordinate calendars across multiple teams to proactively plan for key business cycles. Effectively and proactively support multiple organizations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage complex calendars to ensure deliverables are met.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate calendars across multiple teams to proactively plan for key business cycles.
- Document visitor data and send correspondence.
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive.
- Organize prioritize, and address sensitive or confidential information and requests.
- Coordinate global schedules, travel arrangements, and seamless meeting logistics.
- Coordinating closely with Security, Facilities, HR, and Executive teams.
- Utilize independent judgement to lead a variety of projects, guided by the Executive team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Administrative experience supporting senior level executives.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments.
- Experience with executive level calendar management.
- Possess excellent verbal, communication, and multitasking skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.