About Redwood Materials
This position will work with the quality organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilize 3rd party calibration vendors and oversee the logistics of calibration services.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help develop process standards, system requirements, and execution plans for calibration.
- Support the development, deployment, and improvement of critical calibration methods, procedures, and tools.
- Identify improvement opportunities across teams and develop solutions to close the gap.
- Track work to support key metrics and data needs for calibrations and verifications.
- Help develop and perform measurement system analysis (MSA) processes such as Gage R&R
- Providing Subject Matter Expert-level support for instrumentation decisions.
- Tracking of all tools requiring special repair outside of Redwood Materials facility.
- Support investigating root cause of failures and developing strategies to eliminate issues in relation to the calibration program.
- Assisting with identifying gaps in the Calibration master data that could cause compliance issues and amending these gaps.
- Documenting calibration results and equipment failures.
- Associate degree in technical field or other relevant technical certification, preferred.
- 2 years of demonstrated calibration, quality, or similar experience (experience in lieu of degree considered)
- Demonstrated project management experience, preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO9001, IATF16949, preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience with industry calibration and MSA standards (ex. ANSI NCSL Z540.3, ISO/IEC 17025)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment without predefined standards.
- Ability to execute with a calm and collaborative urgency.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.