Anode Copper Foil Intern/Co-op
About Redwood Materials
Anode Copper Foil Intern - Summer 2024
Redwood Materials is seeking an entrepreneurial summer Chemical Engineering Intern to support our research and development, pilot projects, and commercial scale production operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on analysis of copper foil electroplating processes.
- Assisting with setup, testing, and commissioning of pilot and commercial scale plant and equipment.
- Performing laboratory testing and plant trials.
- Pursuing a B.S. or advanced degree in mechanical engineering, materials engineering, materials science, or another discipline with significant relevant coursework.
- Experience with data mechanical systems including encoders and inline data systems.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization with python.
- Academic or professional background in signal processing, programming, or data science.
- Self-motivated, hands-on mindset, with a willingness to contribute at all levels.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time for the summer of 2024 in the Reno, Nevada area.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.