Solutions Engineer - APAC
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Customer Success Manager - APAC
Team: Customer Success
Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies, and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 200 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
Regrow is looking for a Solutions Engineer to own key customer relationships in APAC by becoming an expert in Regrow’s product offerings and handling the customer journey from discovery to success metrics. This role will work closely with product, sales and other customer success members to ensure customer satisfaction and expansion.
What you will do
- Become an expert in Regrow products and offerings
- Technical presales, scoping, handling delivery timelines
- Be the go-to person for our customers to learn from on all matters digital ag and sustainability
- Own the Customer Relationship for our enterprise customers
- Lead the Customer Journey, through product adoption, business reviews, and renewals to evangelism.
- Manage onboarding and training by building a strong and trusted relationship and establishing a clear process
- Develop and execute strategies for boosting product adoption by farmers, ideally maximizing acres monitored
- Represent the business at key events and field days
- Track milestones for success by outlining critical success factors and metrics, as well as identifying potential issues, providing recommendations, and driving resolutions.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction leading to >90% retention and 200%+ expansions of customer base
- Provide regular business insights by analyzing account data to help customers improve their business
- Manage and document all customer communications
- Be the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive product improvement, and identify opportunities to drive increasing value to our customer base
- Partner with product and marketing to maintain and create the database of customer facing materials (videos, help center information, and more)
- Ensure ongoing customer awareness of the product updates by hosting regular webinars, and user sessions
- Troubleshoot events & yield data
- 3+ years experience in customer success or account management role for a software or digital technology company
- Experience with Rice Production Systems is preferred but not required
- Experience speaking to farmers & agricultural stakeholders
- Data driven mindset with the ability to identify key metrics, monitor and track performance, and make solid business decisions
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple customer projects
- Customer service attitude - finding customer pain points and eliminating them by delivering better support, products and process
- Experience with creating processes that allow for scalable incorporation of customer feedback into product roadmap
- A strong passion for agriculture and sustainability
- Willingness to travel to support new farmer enrollments
- A Bachelor's degree in a related technical or scientific field
- Passion for delivering value and building meaningful relationships through addressing customer needs
- The ability to organize yourself and others in an unstructured environment
- Thriving in an open/honest work environment
- A love of learning
- Background as a field manager
- A desire to have a positive impact on something greater than you can achieve alone, you want to be a part of the company which is changing the world
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.