Paratransit Operations Manager
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
Via has partnered with 100+ cities and public transit agencies around the world to deploy our mobility technology. As a Paratransit Operations Manager on Via’s TaaS Operations team, you’ll be responsible for managing operations using our innovative technology platform. You’ll manage a team of local field operators focused on daily operations, driving continuous operational and quality improvements and growing our services.
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership for all things operations within your region, accountability is your middle name.
- Manage a local team towards our north stars of operational excellence and an unbelievable customer experience across the region.
- True end to end problem solving. Intuitively identifying operational gaps, architecting solutions, implementing fixes, and monitoring results.
- Utilize data to create business insights to inform new business practices and policies to improve KPIs and financial results.
- Exercise autonomy in overhauling processes and programs that you feel you can improve.
- Diligently work collaboratively with a broad interdisciplinary team to scale operational processes, systems, and tools to drive rapid growth.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility and has previous management experience.
- A driven executor with a track record of end to end ownership of a book of business, and a history of hitting KPIs and revenue goals.
- An empathetic leader with experience or interest in working with sensitive populations.
- A team-focused individual that takes ownership of their work and pride in their team's success.
- Experienced in project management, creating and refining operational processes, and customer service. Even better if you have multi-site management experience!
- An outgoing and sociable leader; skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds.
- Willing to wear multiple hats and contribute on projects of all types.
- Based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and are able to work onsite at the operation.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000
- We are proud to offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package, including free medical plans and 401K matching.
Founded in 2012, Via pioneered the TransitTech category by using new technologies to develop public mobility systems — optimizing networks of buses, shuttles, wheelchair accessible vehicles, school buses, autonomous vehicles, and electric vehicles around the globe.
Building the world's most efficient, equitable, and sustainable transportation network for all passengers — including those with limited mobility, those without smartphones, and unbanked populations — Via works with its partners to lower the costs of public transit while providing transportation options that rival the convenience of a personal car while reducing environmental impact.
At the intersection of transportation and technology, Via is a visionary market leader that combines software innovation with sophisticated service design and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves, providing technology in 650 communities and more than 35 countries and counting.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.