Business Development Director for the Department of the Air Force
Rendered.ai is a venture-backed startup on a mission to lead synthetic data generation for computer vision AI/ML model training. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Director for the Department of the Air Force (DAF).
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of growing and expanding new and existing business within the Department of the Air Force. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator with the ability to interact at all levels of customer leadership, industry competitors, and across the Rendered.ai team. The Business Development Director for the Department of the Air Force will report to the Head of Federal Growth.
The strong preference for this position is to be located in the DC metro area. We may also consider remote candidates in certain states, especially those collocated with USSF and USAF Operational Units and Headquarters.
- Identify, generate, and qualify new business opportunities to build and sustain a robust USSF and USAF opportunity pipeline.
- Develop and lead customer focused strategic capture and account plans to drive new business growth and achieve sales goals.
- Develop, grow, and foster trusted customer and partner relationships.
- Create strategies to influence and shape customer requirements and acquisition strategies.
- Develop and take ownership of customer RFI/RFP responses, market surveys, white papers, presentations, customer briefings, and customer demonstrations.
- Lead contract negotiations, pricing discussions, and contract renewals to maximize revenue and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and reports to management, highlighting progress, challenges, and opportunities.
- Continuously update and maintain our Hubspot CRM system with all relevant BD/sales activities, customer interactions, and pipeline information.