Supplier Quality Assurance
River is an electric vehicle company backed by marquee international investors - Dubai based Al- Futtaim Group, Lowercarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel-based Maniv Mobility, and US-based Trucks VC. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and has grown close to 300 employees in less than 2 years since its inception. We have also recently launched our first product Indie, the #SUVofScooters in Feb’23. Further details about the company as well as the product are accessible on our website: www.rideriver.com
Location : Whitefield Bangalore(On-site - Work from Office only)
Designations: SQA Mechanical (Proprietary/BTS Commodity )
- Responsible for Handling SQA activities for the BTS/ Proprietary/ Electro-mechanicals parts.
- Should have handled parts like Brakes, Suspensions, lightings, tyres, bearing, oil seals and lock sets,PDrive train pulleys and belts etc.
- Should have hands-on experience in handling various internal and external audits.
- Should have exposure to handling IATF16949 audits.
- Responsible for handling the documentation requirements as per ISO 9001.
- should be capable of defining new processes, standards, and procedures of Auditing, Process, and product audit.
- Identified CTQ in a new development process, established the inspection process standard and procedure at the supplier end.
- Responsible for process audits and process approval, PPAP, and sustenance audits.
- Proficient in various ISO, ASTM, and DIN standards applicable to Casting/forging /SMF/ Polymer commodities.
- He should have hands-on experience in different manufacturing processes like Die casting,investment casting Hot,warm/cold forging and Bar turned machining/ Sheet metal and molding components.
- Knowledge about the special process casting,forging and heat-treatment and raw materials specification over the automotive industries.
- He should have hands-on experience of using different measurement instruments like CMM, DFT, FARO, and other conventional equipment.
- should be proficient in Process capability, MSA, 5Why, CAPA/QC story.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- B.Tech or Diploma in mechanical, production, or automobile engineering
- B.Tech with 5+years or diploma with 8+ years of experience
- Having experience with at least 1 OEM/Tier-1 Automotive
- Certified internal or external quality auditor