River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. We have started deliveries for our flagship vehicle River Indie. With the current team of 300+ we are expanding rapidly, and are backed by marquee international investors - these are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry.
- Reporting: Support Month-end closing, Forecasting, Budgeting, Variance Analysis, Support Plant management with MIS and ad-hoc analysis.
- Inventory : Inventory Valuation, Inventory Optimization, Inventory controls over receipts and physical verification.
- Plant Operating cost: Cost Control over Plant Labor & Overhead, Freight & Distribution Cost and regularly track plant performance.
- Fixed Asset: Capitalization of Fixed Asset, Fixed Asset Tagging and verification. Budgeting and tracking of Capex.
- Compliance: Facilitate the interactions with the various authorities like the Department of Industries and tax compliance.
- Costing: Support accurate product costing and allocation of plant overhead to products. Maintenance and tracking of Bill of Material (BoM) and establish Standard Costing.
- Initiatives: Drive cost reduction and waste elimination initiatives at the plant to support Funding the Growth.
- Governance : Implement and maintain financial policies, procedures and internal control .Periodical review of the plant processes to ensure adequate control exists and align with Company policy.
- Collaboration: Actively participate in Production Planning and Plant Operations related discussions.
What we are looking for:
- CA/CWA Qualified.
- 7+ years of proven experience in financial management in a plant/manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated team management experience, including the ability to lead and develop a finance team.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Attention to details and commitment to accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software (SAP/Odoo).