Material Management Lead
Title: Material Management Lead
Location: Hoskote [Onsite] Factory
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the expansion stage as we have commenced our vehicle deliveries in Bangalore with over 100+ vehicles. River is a fast growing company with a team of 400+ right now and is backed by marquee international investors - these are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry.
- You will be part of the River factory team responsible for management of materials, inventory, and logistics within our factory.
- You will be responsible for optimizing inventory levels, streamlining logistics operations, and ensuring smooth functioning of the factory production and ramp up.
- You will also be encouraged to suggest necessary changes in processes to ensure Inventory Management, Stores Management and logistics are optimized.
- You will be coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth operation and production ramp up.
- You will be responsible for ensuring proper information flow with production and operations with various stakeholders.
- Maintaining a fully operational, safe, and tidy work environment.
- Creating and maintaining all relevant documents.
- B.E/B. Tech - Mech/ Electrical / production Engineering.
- Experience - 10+ years of proven work experience in material management and logistics
- Excellent communication skills and people skills.
- Imaginative and creative ways of finding issues and resolving the same though collaboration and being proactive.