Vehicle Integration - Senior/ Lead Engineer
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the expansion stage as we have commenced our vehicle deliveries in Bangalore with over 100+ vehicles on road. River is backed by marquee international investors - Dubai based Al-Futtaim Group, Lowcarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and is a fast growing company with a team of 400+ people.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location : Whitefield Bangalore(On-site)
Job Role: Vehicle Integration - Senior/ Lead Engineer
What you will own and do:
● Well versed with 3D modelling, drafting drawings in Catia and familiar with 3DS PLM.
● Basic understanding of the 2W architecture.
● Define the vehicle customer touch points and its calculations such as ground
clearance, seat height, wheel base, trail, ergo position, vehicle CG, weight distribution etc.
● Understanding of GD&T and tolerance stack up analysis.
● Own full vehicle integration with coordination with other teams.
● Designing sub systems parts such as brake cable routings, control cables
routings, sheet metal and plastic/rubber brackets and packaging of electrical
● Vehicle engineering BOM and drawing release
control and tracking.
● Vehicle integration to ensure of Design for Assembly
(DFA), Design for manufacturing (DFM) and Design for service (DFS).
● Work with the manufacturing and proto team for vehicle development.
● Work with the testing team for vehicle validation and problem resolution.
● Benchmark and drive best feature for product with given
time and required quality.
● 6-7 years of experience in vehicle integration
● Relevant knowledge of PLM platforms. Experience with Dassault 3DExperience a plus.
● Good understanding of Design for Manufacturability (DFM), Design for Assembly (DFA) and Design for Serviceability(DFS).
● Well versed with the manufacturing aspects of the sheet metal fabrication, castings/forging.
● Basic understanding of TQM principles, Quality in Design Philosophy.