Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As an Enterprise Integration Platform Services Technical Program Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and overseeing enterprise integration projects and platform services. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements, managing project timelines, coordinating platform services, and facilitating Agile development using Scrum methodologies while leveraging various integration technologies.
- Program Leadership: Lead and manage enterprise integration programs and platform services, ensuring successful delivery within budget and timeline constraints. Define program goals, objectives, and deliverables. Provide overall program direction and guidance. \n
- Business Systems Analysis (BSA): Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements for integration projects and platform services. Conduct workshops, interviews, and discussions to understand business processes, pain points, and desired outcomes. Analyze and document functional and non-functional requirements related to integration. \n
- Project Management (PM): Develop project plans, define milestones, and manage project scope, timeline, and budget for integration projects and platform services. Create and maintain project documentation, including project charters, work breakdown structures, and risk registers. Track progress, identify and mitigate project risks, and ensure successful project completion. \n
- Scrum Master: Facilitate Agile development using Scrum methodologies. Coordinate and lead Scrum ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives. Remove impediments, foster team collaboration, and ensure adherence to Agile principles and best practices. \n
- Integration Technology Expertise: Possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of integration technologies such as Boomi, AWS Kafka, MFT (Managed File Transfer), EDI trading partners, and B2B integration. Leverage this expertise to guide the selection, implementation, and optimization of appropriate integration solutions and services. \n
- Integration Platform Services Coordination: Coordinate and manage the delivery of integration platform services, ensuring seamless communication and data exchange between systems and trading partners. Collaborate with platform administrators and developers to ensure efficient and reliable platform services. \n
- Technical Oversight: Provide technical leadership and guidance to the project team and platform services team. Collaborate with architects, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure successful integration and platform service delivery. Ensure adherence to integration and platform best practices, security standards, and data governance policies. \n
- Stakeholder Management: Engage with business stakeholders, project sponsors, and end-users to gather requirements, define project objectives, and manage expectations. Facilitate effective communication and collaboration among stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle and platform service delivery. \n
- Quality Assurance: Define and implement quality assurance processes and practices to ensure the delivery of high-quality integration solutions and platform services. Develop and execute test plans, coordinate integration testing, and ensure that all functional and non-functional requirements are met. \n
- Change Management: Drive change management efforts related to integration projects and platform services. Develop change management strategies, assess organizational impacts, and create communication plans to ensure successful adoption and utilization of integrated systems and platform services. \n
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvements, automation, and optimization of integration solutions and platform services. Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and user experience. \n
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field. \n
- Proven experience (typically 5+ years) as a Technical Program Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Project Manager, or Scrum Master in enterprise integration projects and platform services. \n
- Strong understanding of enterprise integration concepts, technologies, and platforms. \n
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with integration technologies such as Boomi, AWS Kafka, MFT (Managed File Transfer), EDI trading partners, and B2B integration. \n
- Solid business systems analysis skills, with the ability to gather and document requirements effectively. \n
- Experience in Agile development methodologies, particularly Scrum, and the ability to act as a Scrum Master. \n
- Proficient in project management methodologies and tools. \n
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with technical teams and business stakeholders. \n
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent organizational and time management abilities. \n
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues \n
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $184,000 - $211,000 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.