Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As a People Advisor, you will be supporting the People Partner team and working with employees across the Manufacturing business. This is a hands-on tactical role that provides support to employees through a variety of Human Resources generalist work.
- Proactively assist with employee engagement, including but not limited to focus group meetings, roundtable discussions and regularly scheduled employee check-ins. \n
- Ability to pull reports and provide analytics related to people metrics. \n
- Support People Partners on employee relations matters including but not limited to assisting performance and investigations, making recommendations for corrective actions and helping guide employees and front-line managers where appropriate in partnership with People Partners. \n
- Assist with implementing personal procedures and policies, providing guidance for employees. \n
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and regulations. \n
- Coordinate leave of absence administration and return to work activities for returning employees. \n
- Assist with Exit Interviews and support asset recovery where appropriate.
Coordinates employee’s engagement activities (including but not limited to recognition programs, and follow up on semi-annual employee pulse surveys) \n
- Maintain human resources records for employees. \n
- Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely manner \n
- Support ad hoc People Partner projects as needed. \n
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in HR or related fields \n
- Workday is a plus, strong skills using Microsoft Suite \n
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to details and ability to handle high-volume tasks \n
- An enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn and flexible in approach \n
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity \n
- Exceptional interpersonal skills \n
- Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment \n
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.