Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As a S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) Analyst, your role is to ensure that your company's sales and operational activities are aligned and integrated with each other to achieve the company's overall business objectives. Your main responsibilities may include analyzing and forecasting sales data, monitoring inventory levels, identifying supply chain risks and opportunities, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies to improve operational efficiency and profitability. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining S&OP processes and procedures, preparing reports and presentations for management, and providing recommendations for continuous improvement. Your analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders will be critical for success in this role.
- Develop Tableau, Excel and related dashboards leveraging data sources provided by data engineering teams \n
- Collaborate with team members to gather, document and understand requirements for scorecards, live dashboards and regular reports \n
- Interface with technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources \n
- Be a subject matter expert in automotive operations data \n
- Identify and deliver analytics improvements to provide better visibility of key information to leadership \n
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications \n
- Participate in end to end planning lifecycle process to create and improve accuracy of the essential material master attributes impacting cross-functional teams \n
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering or related. Non-degreed candidates will be evaluated that can demonstrate exceptional backgrounds and ability to do the job. \n
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Analyst in operations (Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.) \n
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with data visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau etc. \n
- 1+ year experience with SQL, python, or other related data analysis related skills. \n
- Breadth of exposure and demonstrated understanding of multiple company functions and how they connect. Ex: Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Facilities, Retail and Service, Finance. \n
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity by quantifying problem statements with KPI's \n
- Highly effective communicator, presenting at various levels of the organization \n
- Ability to distill information and communicate in a clear way, to a non-technical audience \n
- Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to changing timelines \n
- Understanding of business domains like Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Service \n
- Strong leadership, planning, problem solving and communication skills. \n
- Working Hours: 50-60 hours/week, as needed \n
- Travel Requirements of Position: 10-25% travel, as needed \n
Salary Range/Hourly Rate for California Based Applicants: $116,000 - $134,000 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).\n
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.