Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Business Architect, Planning Process & Systems to join the Supply Chain Process and Spec team. This role assists in the identification, development, and implementations of supply chain designs or improvement opportunities related to work processes, operating disciplines, technologies and enabling data across Rivian in support of the Sales & Operations Planning capabilities. The Business Architect, Planning Process & Systems will collaborate with cross-functional teams, monitor production performance, and continuously improve planning processes. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of Rivian by ensuring efficient and effective production operations in partnership with the Sales & Operations Planning workstream.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the development of work process, and procedural documentation to support effective work process execution and support
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement best practices to enhance production scheduling effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy.
• Lead enhancement requirement definition for Advanced Planning Systems, S/4 PPDS and MES interfaces
• Provide guidance, training, and support to plan to product workstream on planning processes, tools, and best practices
• Contribute to the evaluation and integration of new supply chain technologies in support of the supply chain technology roadmap
• Develops and monitors appropriate KPIs to monitor supply chain performance related to detailed scheduling
• Provides leadership and support for technology issues, acting as the technical liaison for I/T and related technical support teams to resolve system issues and support/validate fixes and upgrades.
• Reviewing and supporting detailed design specifications, test plans, and user documentation for functional and technical completeness
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, computer science, information systems, engineering, or related field.
• Candidates for this position should have 6 or more years of manufacturing, supply chain, improvement and SAP and MES systems related experience
• Proven experience in managing a variety of improvement related projects
• Strong understanding of production planning and detailed scheduling processes within SAP and MES system landscape
• Proficiency in analyzing and troubleshooting complex detailed scheduling issues, identifying root cause, and implementing effective corrective actions
Salary Range/Hourly Rate for California Based Applicants: [$135,000 - $169,000] (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).\n
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.