Our Mission at Scythe
Implementation Specialist role at Scythe
Scythe Robotics is seeking a highly motivated Deployment Specialist to join our team. As a Deployment Specialist, you will be responsible for on-site deployments of our robotic lawnmowers at customer sites across the United States. This role requires a unique combination of relationship management, training ability, organization, and effective communication. The position is remotely based, with a strong preference for candidates in Colorado, Texas, or Florida. Although the position is remote, you will be expected to travel 75% of the time to customers' locations.
What you’ll do at Scythe
- Perform on-site infrastructure, robot training, and support during the initial system deployment with landscapers.
- Manage onsite customer relationships, serving as the main point of contact for multiple internal and external teams during the implementation of our solution.
- Train end users on the operation of the Scythe solution, ensuring they have a thorough understanding of the technology and its functionalities.
- Work closely with customers after deployment to ensure the smooth operations of the robots on-site, addressing any issues or concerns they may have.
- Stay informed about technical topics, including software, hardware, and robotics, to effectively support the deployment process.
- Possess knowledge of WiFi, networking, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and improve troubleshooting workflows and resolve root-cause issues
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of electrical infrastructure for EV charging.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction and strive to exceed expectations throughout the deployment process.
What you know well / Who you are
- 1+ years of experience deploying complex technical systems/solutions at customer sites.
- Self-motivated and able to independently solve problems in customer settings.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of and interest in diverse technical topics, including software, hardware, and robotics.
- General knowledge of WiFi, networking, and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Basic understanding of electrical infrastructure for EV charging.
- Sales experience is a plus
- BS in business or technical background with 2+ years of experience could be considered
What you’ve maybe done
- Experience in the landscaping or outdoor power equipment industry
- Experience in negotiating contracts with electrical contractors
- Experience working directly with engineers
- Scythe is an early-stage but well-capitalized startup. Have a huge impact alongside an awesome team of experts shipping something the world has never before seen
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Fully-sponsored medical, vision, and dental insurance, including 75% funded dependent coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching today)
- Headquarters near beautiful Boulder, CO. Enjoy the bounties of nature and open spaces close to home with mountain biking, hiking, skiing, and more.
- Satellite offices in Austin, TX, and Vero Beach, FL
- Flexible paid time-off and remote work to let you do your best work where and when you want
- Highly collaborative learning culture where personal freedom, growth, and responsibility are valued
- An opportunity to have an incredible positive impact on the world
Scythe is a total compensation company, which provides employees a comprehensive salary, equity, and benefit package. However, only the minimum salary amounts are listed here. Scythe carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including education, years of experience, competencies and other relevant business considerations. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary along with your compensation mode preferences. The Implementation Specialist position has an expected minimum annual cash salary of $60,000. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Equity and benefits packages are NOT included in this estimate. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Scythe is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.