Customer Success Manager - Telecommunications
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Montclair, NJ, USA
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with experience working in the Telecommunications Industry to join a growing, Customer Success team at Sitetracker. The ideal candidate has experience working on network deployments and using software tools within the telecommunications industry to manage deployments.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be working with customers at all stages of their lifecycle from implementation through go-live as they deploy and adopt the Sitetracker platform.
As the main point of contact, you will look to drive value for our customers and demonstrate Sitetracker’s value by identifying business objectives and aligning Sitetracker’s capabilities with your customer’s goals and objectives. Working closely with all teams across Sitetracker, you will own customer onboarding, user adoption, customer advocacy to ensure the retention of our customers.
This role is open to remote candidates in the United States.
The Skill Set:
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry for at least 10 years.
- Adept at creating and executing a success plan; with particular focus on business outcomes or business value realisation for the customer.
- Demonstrate experience working with enterprise accounts, ideally $250k+ ARR.
- History of working closely with senior stakeholders within a customer environment.
- Identify, deliver and demonstrate a solution’s value to a customer
- Ability to create and deliver a high-touch communication plan
- Show a technical aptitude and understanding of a deployed solution
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for customer success
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Work with cross-functional teams to learn the Sitetracker product and its capabilities
- Undertake internal certifications to accelerate your product knowledge and onboarding.
- Work closely with customer success, and other teams, to establish yourself internally.
- Meet with customers within your territory.
- Become the main point of contact for your customers.
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Establish cadence and regular interaction with your customer base.
- Be a trusted advisor and advocate for your customers.
- Partner with your customer’s leadership to develop a blueprint for success.
- Understand the customer’s business goals and objectives.
- Identify and measure potential new KPIs for your customers.
- Align your customer goals with Sitetracker functionality and roadmap.
- Create an action plan to deliver against goals, KPIs, and functionality.
- Identify additional revenue-generating opportunities.
- Masterfully articulate the Sitetracker value proposition.
- Ensure you have referenceable customers to support a wider global sales effort.
- Be a strong contributor (internally) and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Continue to develop your own Sitetracker product knowledge.
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Continuously act as a trusted advisor to the customer, and develop high-level relationships with stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Continue to develop a strategic account plans for your customers to support product expansion and ensure customer retention.
- Engage with Sitetracker Product & Engineering to support and communicate customer requests around product roadmaps, customizations, or enhanced product functionality.
- Establish yourself as an integral part of the US customer success team.
- Lead by example and welcome new CSMs as they join the US team.
The actual compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
For Colorado based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $130,000 to $140,000.
For California based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $130,000 to $140,000.
For New York based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $130,000 to $140,000.
For Washington based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $130,000 to $140,000.
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.