Chief of Staff
About the Company –
SolarSquare is India's most trusted and fastest growing residential & commercial solar company. Our aim is to simplify solar for families looking to make the switch. We are a D2C residential solar brand - we design, install and finance rooftop solar systems for homes across India.We are reimagining Home Energy with our rooftop solar solutions. We want to raise the bar for the industry and become India’s #1 new age solar brand.
Join us to become a part of the clean energy revolution of India, contribute to making SolarSquare India’s leading Home-Energy Brand and grow with us.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic and highly organized Chief of Staff to join our
fast-growing startup. As the Chief of Staff, you will play a critical role in supporting
the CEO in driving the company's vision forward. You will be responsible for
providing leverage to the CEO through data-driven insights, problem solving and
managing multiple stakeholders.
● Stakeholder Engagement: Act as a liaison between the leadership and
cross functional teams to foster clear communication, alignment and
coordinated execution of tech initiatives
● Strategic Advisor: Act as a confidante to the CEO, providing counsel and
feedback on pivotal ideas and strategies.
● Project Management: Oversee and manage key strategic projects and
initiatives, ensuring they are executed efficiently and effectively. This includes
project planning, tracking, and reporting.
● Data-Driven Leadership: Champion the use of analytics to make informed
decisions, driving improvements in products and processes.
● Team Coordination: Collaborate with department heads to align on
strategic priorities, track progress, and resolve any bottlenecks or issues.
● Financial Oversight: Assist in financial management, including budgeting,
forecasting, and operating plan tracking.
● Special Projects: Take on special projects and assignments as needed to
address emerging business needs.
● Ideal candidate would have 3-6 years of experience showcasing exceptional
skills in problem-solving, analytics, and data-driven decision-making.
● Education: MBA from Tier-1 colleges such as IIM/ ISB/ XLRI/ etc.
● Management consultants from BCG/ Bain/ Mckinsey/ AT Kearney preferred
● Authentic executive presence, comfortable engaging with senior leadership.
● Structured decision-making approach, coupled with a bias towards swift
action and execution.
● High emotional intelligence, empathy, and an ability to forge trusting
● High level of discretion and confidentiality.
What’s on offer:
● Joining the leadership team; having a high level of work independence,
autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes.
● Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle
high growth situations.
Location:- Andheri East