IT, Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India · Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2023
- Managing the business requirements and implementation of reporting
- Ensure all documentation is updated on data files
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Define the data elements and data structure that teams should leverage to enable analytical capabilities for our product management and engineering teams
- Work with engineering and product development teams to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points.
- Enable effective decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions.
- Design, implement, and support platforms that provide operations teams adhoc access to large datasets
- Work with the operations leadership to finalise annual goals for the team and track the same on weekly/monthly/quarterly throughout the year.
- Lead efforts targeted to improve operational performance reporting
- Identify new opportunities to bring new process improvements.
- Managing the requirements and implementation of Reporting in Card Lending Services
- Data mapping from source systems
- Building data views and extracts inclusive of landing and preparing data for reporting and analytics
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve marketing campaign targeting and measurement in the future.
- Automation of manual processes
Required Qualifications, Skills And Capabilities
- Minimum of 3+ years of Business Analyst experience, reporting and data processing preferably form start ups only
- Experience in E-commerce/Retail industry preferred
- Graduate from IIT/BITS/Tier1 engg. colleges or equivalent or Bachelor's degree, master's degree in a quantitative field preferred
- Strong Hands-on experience in Excel & SQL, Google sheet, Google Products, Appscript
- Experience in handling and analyzing large data volume
- Strong knowledge of SQL programming and relational database design
- Experience with Business Intelligence platforms, Tableau, Alteryx or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) preferred
- Experience in data analysis, developing trend and comparison reporting
- Experience with designing and developing Executive dashboards and KPI scorecards
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management both in writing and orally
- Self-starter, extremely organized and oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy