Senior Business Development Executive
• Build business by organizing sales visits for existing leads, identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identify business opportunities by identifying new channels and channel partners
• Sell by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending and upselling solutions
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Managing the sales process through specific software programs. Shared Across Functionally
• Enabling on-ground marketing events
• Building and maintaining a CRM database.
• Participating in sales team meetings.
2 wheeler is mandatory