Field Sales Specialist
Education Min: Graduate from any engineering background / MBA in marketing
Experience required: 1-3 years in B2C field sales
Two-wheeler is mandatory
Scope Of Work
• Build business by organizing sales visits for existing leads, identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identify business opportunities by identifying new channels and channel partners
• Sell by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending and upselling solutions
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
Shared Across Functionally
- Enabling on-ground marketing events
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Key Competencies Behavioral
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle high pressure situations
- Excellent communicator
- Problem solver
- Prior geographical knowledge
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Liaison with all stakeholders concerning project deliverables
- Academic science background
- Travel as required
- Stretch on need basis