Customer Relationship Management Specialist
- Creating ‘delight’ for the customer during the project life cycle
- Assisting with adherence to project timelines
- Conflict resolution
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels
- Collaborating with the internal teams to enhance customer service and brand awareness
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications
- Analyzing customer feedback on products and services offered
· Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The candidate should be a problem solver and should be able to coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- The candidate should be able to resolve conflicts with the customer
- The candidate should be a team player
· Should also have expert knowledge of tools like google sheets and MS excel.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information. Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels
- Proficiency in MS Office
Location :- Kanpur
Salary - 25000 to 30000