Junior Key Account Manager
Stem provides clean energy solutions and services designed to maximize the economic, environmental, and resiliency value of energy assets and portfolios. Stem’s leading AI-driven enterprise software platform, Athena®, enables organizations to deploy and unlock value from clean energy assets at scale. Powerful applications, including AlsoEnergy’s PowerTrack, simplify and optimize asset management and connect an ecosystem of owners, developers, assets, and markets. Stem also offers integrated partner solutions to help improve returns across energy projects, including storage, solar, and EV fleet charging. For more information, visit www.stem.com.
Stem’s culture embodies diversity & inclusion beyond the traditional facets of gender, ethnicity, age, disabilities, and sexual orientation to include experience, personality, communication, workstyles, and more. At our core, Stem is at the momentous intersection of clean energy and software technology where diverse ideas, experiences, and professional skills converge to make the inclusive culture we have today. Together, we are turning old school thoughts about software and energy into progressive, collaborative, and innovative solutions. By joining our team, you will be collaborating with data scientists, energy experts, skilled salespeople, thought-leading executives and more from a range of backgrounds. This intersection of ideas, beliefs, and skills is what makes us unique enough to lead the world’s largest network of digitally connected energy storage systems.
- Supporting Sales Team Lead in implementing effective sales strategies in Central Europe (Germany)
- Business Development efforts including market research, visiting new prospects & trade fairs
- Build your Sales Track Record with industry-leading solutions
- Elaborate Business Cases for major energy stakeholders & consult customers with personalized sales approach
- Grow alongside the positive trajectory in the renewable energy industry with a market-leading AI-based flagship platform
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in business/economics or a related field
- You’ve worked for 1-3 years in SaaS or B2B organizations
- You’re a great verbal and written communicator, in English & German– other European languages are a plus
- You want to hone your self-starter-, entrepreneurial, and result-oriented personality through guidance from experienced market veterans
- Finally, you’re structured and know your way around customer development paths, as well as their journeys within the software industry.
Stem, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.