Social Media and Email Marketing - 6 months Internship
Sweep is hiring an Social Media and Email Marketing Intern, for 6 months, tasked with help manage our Linkedin and Twitter social channels, and write powerful email marketing campaigns, while learning the ins and outs of marketing tools such Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce
This internship is an opportunity for a Master’s degree level student to gain hands-on experience in social media community management and email marketing campaigns.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
- Assist in the development and implementation of Sweep social media campaigns
- Create engaging content for both organic and paid campaigns,mastering Sweep’s tone of voice and style guide.
- Monitor social media channels and engage with followers
- Assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign and social media performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Support creating pages and uploading content to our website using our CMS platform
- Gather data and compile reports based on data-driven insights and learnings
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Fluent in English, French a strong asset)
- Experience with social media platforms
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interest in the climate tech and sustainability industry
- Ability to identify and proactively help solve problems, and suggest action plans to assist colleagues in reaching company objective
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.