Senior Carbon & Delivery Expert
Sweep is hiring an Senior Carbon & Delivery Expert to join our UK Success team helping clients to implement our enterprise Carbon & ESG software.
As a Senior Carbon & Delivery Expert you will help our customers along their climate journey using our SaaS tool – from how to measure and track greenhouse gas emissions, to setting reduction goals and reporting on progress towards a cleaner future.
You will help our customers along their journey using Sweep and work closely with them, leveraging your expertise in sustainability and project management to ensure that customer projects are executed on time, within budget, and with a focus on making the biggest impact possible.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
You will [lead sales activities in Switzerland and across Europe and become a partner and key resource for the Swiss climate community].
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Enable successful customer journeys 🔍
- Support customers in the deployment and adoption of Sweep
- Help corporations map their organization, set up efficient processes to import their data into Sweep and find the right emission factors
- Execute project plans according to the Scope of Work, including monitoring project progress and timeline, and identifying and resolving issues to ensure project success
- Work closely with the Customer Onboarding team to ensure a seamless experience for the customer and optimize product adoption
- Collaborate with our data integration team members to set up automated data collection
- Identify opportunities for account expansion based on the customers needs and work closely with the CSM and Sales team to close them
2. Manage our customer projects on time & budget and make a measurable impact 🌱
- Work closely with your customers, leveraging your expertise in project management with the objective that projects are executed on time, within budget, and with a focus on making an impact
- Lead and oversee projects from initiation to completion and make sure that all stakeholders are informed of project progress, be responsible for the overall quality of deliverables to the clients
- Manage project documentation, including project plans, budgets, timelines, and progress reports.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internal teams and external partners
3. Ensure quality and compliance and help us to build the very best product 👀
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams at Sweep to suggest improvements to the software based on feedback from customers and/or your own expertise
- Stay up-to-date with current carbon accounting best practices and promote internal awareness at Sweep
- Collaborate on the technical design & methodology inputs for new features under development
4. Be a team citizen 👫
- Teamwork makes the dream work. At Sweep every successful & satisfied customer is the joint work of many teams
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- Proven knowledge of carbon reporting standards (GHGP), experience in ESG is a (strong) plus
- Master´s degree in Environmental Science, Sustainability, Business Administration or a related field
- Proven experience in project management, with a minimum of 4 years in a (sustainability) consultancy, SaaS Professional Services department or similar role
- Experience reading and developing scope 1, 2, and 3 carbon footprints
- Strong knowledge of sustainability practices, data integration skills are a plus.
- Excellent project management skills, including budgeting and resource allocation and proficiency in project management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication and client-facing skills
- Proficient in English, French is a plus
- You are quick on your feet, but when it comes down to it you value quality over quantity
- You have a passion for solving problems, developing the solutions and building products
- You are enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous
- You’re a skilled communicator and collaborator
- You care about our mission to create a better future for all of us
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.