Growth Marketing Executive
Sweep is hiring an Digital Marketing Executive, to help position Sweep as an outstanding resource for the climate community and a real driver of change for our planet.
Sweep maps climate and ESG data across an entire business to reduce carbon emissions, improve social and environmental performance, and create audit-ready reports to run the best sustainability programs.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As a Digital Marketing Executive, under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Lead, you will craft and implement digital acquisition campaigns which resonate with our target audience, formed of both businesses and financial organizations. You will be in charge of managing various acquisition channels (including LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads), and contribute to the overall growth initiatives of the company.. .
To be more specific, this includes:
- Working under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Lead to execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies aligned with business goals.
- Under Supervision of Digital Marketing lead, Manage and optimize paid advertising campaigns on platforms like LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads to drive lead acquisition and nurturing.
- Implement marketing automation strategies to streamline lead generation and nurturing processes.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, utilizing data-driven insights to optimize strategies.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of digital marketing efforts with broader marketing initiatives.
- Drive organic growth initiatives, collaborating with content and field marketing teams to attract qualified traffic and generate leads.
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS or tech-driven companies.
- Proficiency in managing paid advertising campaigns, particularly on LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive actionable insights from data to optimize campaigns.
- Experience in marketing automation tools (e.g., HubSpot) and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) is highly desired.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills for cross-functional alignment and teamwork (Fluent English required, operational level of French an asset).
- Proven track record of driving lead generation and nurturing through digital channels.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to contribute to overall campaign planning and execution.
- Adaptability and a proactive approach in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of growth marketing trends and best practices.
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.