Email & Social Media Marketing Executive
Sweep is hiring an Email and Social Media Marketing Executive, to help position Sweep as an outstanding resource for the climate community and a real driver of change for our planet.
Sweep maps climate and ESG data across an entire business to reduce carbon emissions, improve social and environmental performance, and create audit-ready reports to run the best sustainability programs.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As an Email and Social Media Marketing Executive, working under the guidance of the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will craft and implement email campaigns which resonate with different segments of our target audience, formed of both businesses and financial organizations. You’ll also be responsible for writing our paid social media ads across LinkedIn and Google.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Email Marketing 📧
- Writing our monthly company newsletter, The Cleanup, liaising with teams across the business to gather the latest updates
- Planning and executing a robust acquisition email marketing strategy split by audience sectors and interests
- Planning and executing an engagement email marketing strategy focussed on nurturing warm leads
- Briefing our designers on email assets and working closely with our Senior Digital Marketing Manager to optimize content in our email tool, HubSpot
- Supporting the Marketing Team with publishing landing pages and other content relevant to our email marketing campaigns using our CMS tool, Hygraph
- Ensuring all content and copy created is in line with brand strategy and guidelines, fitting with wider campaigns. All emails proofed, tested, signed off and delivered on time
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of emails. Make recommendations and changes to optimize performance
2. Paid Social Media Campaigns 🌐
- Writing the copy for all our paid social media campaigns for LinkedIn and Google.
- Working closely with our Senior Digital Marketing Manager on campaign optimization.
- Regularly tracking impact and reporting on results.
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in an email marketing role
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS industry trends and best practices
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and content marketing principles
- Experience using HubSpot would be an advantage
- Excellent written English, with exemplary attention to detail
- A working knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- A writer and storyteller, passionate about creating engaging copy
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- Exceptional creative thinking
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- An empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- An expert communicator that has a knack for breaking down complex topics.
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.