Head of Strategic Partnerships
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our team as the Head of Partnerships. You will play a critical role in driving the strategic growth of Fuse Energy by establishing and managing partnerships to achieve our goal of developing 5GW of renewable energy assets around the world by the end of next year. You will focus on: M&A opportunities, ready-to-build and operational sites, alongside working closely with our trading team to acquire power purchase agreements. This is an exceptional opportunity to lead our partnership initiatives and contribute significantly to our mission of building a terawatt of renewable capacity. No prior industry experience is required, as we believe the right candidate can bring valuable expertise from diverse backgrounds.
You will work on:
- Define and execute a comprehensive partnerships strategy aligned with our vision of developing 5GW of renewable energy assets. Identify and collaborate with potential partners, including landowners, energy project developers, investors, and other stakeholders to drive mutual growth and achieve our strategic objectives.
- Proactively identify, approach, and engage with potential partners who can contribute to our renewable energy asset pipeline.
- Lead negotiations with potential partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and evaluate M&A opportunities for renewable energy generation sites, such as wind turbines and solar farms. Drive the acquisition of development sites for renewable energy assets.
- Work with our finance team to develop financial models and inform investment decisions.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of partnerships and monitor progress toward our 5GW renewable pipeline goal. Regularly analyse and report on partnership performance to the executive team, providing strategic recommendations for optimisation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic partnerships
- A proven track record of driving successful partnerships and business development initiatives with measurable outcomes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions to optimise partnership outcomes.
- Experience leading a high performing team to deliver best-in-class outcomes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and willingness to take on new challenges to support our renewable energy mission.
- A proactive, independent thinker with a relentless approach to solving problems and a willingness to learn and iterate.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM, Economics, or a related field.
- Competitive salary and a stock options sign-on bonus
- Biannual bonus scheme
- Fully expensed tech to match your needs!
- 28 days paid annual leave per year
- Deliveroo breakfast and dinner for office based employees