Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
VES-Artex was formed in early 2021 after the merger of VES and Artex Barn Solutions. VES-Artex is the premier global technology solutions provider for environmental systems in agricultural facilities.
Based in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, the home of the organization's new Global Headquarters and Innovation Center, VES-Artex also leverages operations throughout the US, Canada, Latin America and the rest of the world.
VES-Artex is focused on animal well-being as the foundation for agricultural success while strengthening its capabilities to impact agricultural operational performance through connected technologies. This research-driven approach brings veterinarians, designers, product experts and dairies together to innovate intelligent barn systems that optimize animal well-being and drive sustainability for farms worldwide.
The Key Account Manager will plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts with a focus on large accounts and projects. The Key Account Manager will develop strategic relationships with key individuals and organizations within the Dairy industry and promote the benefits of VES-Artex cow comfort solutions.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about the Ag Industry and enjoys being on the road, working directly with dealers and dairymen. You are well networked within the Ag Industry and ready to hit the ground running with our cow comfort solutions!
At this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’re reading. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in VES-Artex's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways - not just candidates who check all the boxes. We want people to feel comfortable expressing their true selves and to come, stay, and do their best work here.
- Prepare strategic sales action plans to target large projects and accounts.
- Develop and maintain a customer database (both end users and dealers).
- Develop and present benefits of VES-Artex products and services to current and potential clients (both end users and dealers).
- Utilize the VES-Artex ERP system to manage orders through the sales cycle from and opportunity to a completed sales order.
- Utilize the VES-Artex CPQ software to create and present quotes to end users.
- Control expenses and monitor sales budgets throughout sale and installation of projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Attend trade shows and industry conventions.
- Partner with Purchasing on sourcing custom product requests when necessary.
- Collaborate with Field Service, Sales Operations and Customer Service to offer the best customer experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in a similar role within the Ag Industry
- Experience with large projects/accounts within the Dairy Industry preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and organize workload to effectively manage multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with ERP systems-NetSuite a plus!
- Will be required to travel 75-80% of the time. Must be comfortable working in a dairy environment with varied climates
- Ability to manage multiple projects and/or assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and NetSuite or equivalent ERP system
- Will be required to travel 75 - 80% of the time. Must be comfortable with working in a dairy environment with varied climates.
- Competitive salary
- 75% company paid family health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement contribution match 50%
- HSA & FSA
- Generous Paid-Time-Off policy
- Incredible growth potential - we are revolutionizing the dairy industry
VES-Artex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please note: Direct applications only. No unsolicited Staffing Recruitment Firm submissions will be accepted. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of VES-Artex.
Terms and Conditions
I understand that disclosure of my gender and ethnicity (“Voluntary Disclosures”) is completely voluntary and will not be used to administer by application for employment. This information will only be used for diversity, equity and inclusion purposes.
I also understand and acknowledge all personal information, except for the Voluntary Disclosures, provided herein or collected in the future by the hiring company (“Company”) may be collected, used, or disclosed to administer my application of employment and this information may be shared with Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries for employment consideration purposes, as well as with third parties who perform related recruitment services on Company’s behalf. These third parties are not authorized by Company to use or disclose application information, except as necessary to perform services on Company’s behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
I further understand that my personal information will be kept confidential, secure, and may be stored by Company and/or third parties in various locations worldwide, including the USA, Canada and the UK.
I consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of my personal information provided to Company for purposes noted herein, including the Voluntary Disclosures for diversity, equity and inclusion reporting purposes. Except for consent relating to Voluntary Disclosures, I understand that if consent is withheld or revoked, my application will be withdrawn.
I verify that all statements made in my application for employment are true and correct and understand that any false statement shall disqualify me from employment. For additional information regarding Company’s applicant privacy policies and the collection, use or disclosure of personal information in connection with submitting an application for employment, please refer to the Applicant Privacy Notice.