Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
You’ll be working on our web application team which includes frontend developers and designers. You’ll collaborate closely with our product team to deliver a world class user experience on the web.
We care more about technical fundamentals than we do with knowledge of a particular technical stack. In case you’re curious, we use ReactJS and SASS as some of core frontend technologies.
- Help architect our web application
- Work with designers to build UI components
- Write tests
- Professional engineering experience building web applications for commercially shipped product companies
- Strong understanding, building and debugging of scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind
- Experience building front end components with React using modular architecture
- Knowledge of state management frameworks, such as Redux or Flux
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred. You should be able to demonstrate superior understanding of CS fundamentals
Our Benefits & Work Environment
- Employer Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Remote Work
- Amazing teammates & supportive culture
- Flat org structure, offering startup growth & learning paths
At Vector, we know our economy relies on ground transport. And without trucks on the road making connections - on track, on schedule - business falls behind, leading to lost time and investment. Our mission: maximize efficiency throughout the entire freight lifecycle with our mobile technology, designed to achieve faster connection times and deliver new insights for logistics businesses everywhere.
We’re helping yesterday's trucking industry rethink and modernize today's logistics environment!
Something looks off?