The Customer Success organization at Vector is responsible for ensuring overall success of our product in the hands of our customers. Our Deployment Strategists set the expectation and tone for the end-to-end experience we help create for our customers. Our goal is to deliver results beyond expectations, from initial engagement through deployment across the enterprise.
Applying deep understanding of what it takes to provide a superior customer experience, you’ll engage with our customers across a wide range of industries to ensure they are leveraging solutions effectively and finding value in our product. You’ll listen to our customers to gather requirements accurately, write statements of work, assemble specialized teams and kick off the projects. Applying the rigors of achieving mutual goals on time, on budget and within scope are important, but understanding our customers’ business, why they do business with us and adapting to their changing needs is also critical. This is a rapidly evolving space relatively new to modern technology, so balancing the day to day tactical with long-term strategic vision is paramount to our team’s success.
Through leading cross functional enterprise teams throughout the implementation lifecycle, you’ll be the driving force in increasing adoption and helping our team generate new business. You’ll learn a ton about our customers, possess a deep understanding of how to support our product, and work to continuously improve upon the status quo.What You’ll Do:
- Lead delivery of multiple customer facing project implementations, working closely with our Sales team, Solutions Engineers, and Product to support Vector’s enterprise customer business initiatives
- Establish goals, key metrics and KPIs to define and measure customer success
- Collaborate across internal Vector teams to provide short-term resolution amid long term goals
- Plan and provide hands-on support and training ensuring a well-executed customer onboarding from a pilot to successful deployment and ongoing expansion
- Provide an exemplary, world-class customer experience to all Vector users and audiences
- Proactively develop formal standards and mechanisms to drive and continuously improve customer success and increase customer adoption
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Demonstrated ability to lead the engagement and delivery of multiple enterprise software deployments
- Experience in program development, including formal project plans and timelines, customer onboarding, field and sales engagement, KPI and success measurement of program outcomes, training, communications & change management
- Can manage projects end-to-end with multiple stakeholders and drive agendas to find common ground and solutions
- Able to tactically solve day to day issues of a startup, while strategically building towards a mature customer engagement practice or vertical
- Leverages industry best practices and benchmarks for customer success
- Builds trust and rapport with a wide audience from customers, partners, to internal teams
- Leverages data to understand where and how we can improve
- Highly attentive to detail, inquisitive, applies rigor in defining, tracking and measuring results
- Approachable, leads with customers’ business needs in mind in all aspects of program development while leveraging analytical abilities
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Self-reliant, resourceful, adaptable, results driven
- Able to problem solve and operate well in unstructured environments, building process & adding structure where appropriate as we grow
- Ability to conduct light travel to customer sites as needed
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of transportation or logistics industries is a plus
Our Benefits & Work Environment
- Employer Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Remote Work
- Amazing teammates & supportive culture
- Flat org structure, offering startup growth & learning paths
At Vector, we know our economy relies on ground transport. And without trucks on the road making connections - on track, on schedule - business falls behind, leading to lost time and investment. Our mission: maximize efficiency throughout the entire freight lifecycle with our mobile technology, designed to achieve faster connection times and deliver new insights for logistics businesses everywhere.
We’re helping yesterday's trucking industry rethink and modernize today's logistics environment!
Something looks off?