Technical Support Engineer
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Head of Customer Success
What You Will Be Doing
Enter text regarding what the role encompasses
Your tasks as a Customer Success Manager revolve around consulting and support for questions regarding our software solutions. Your main activity is the telephone or written processing and handling of customer concerns via the ticket system. You will also be responsible for conducting training sessions on the use of our software.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Recording, reproduction and solution of support cases via ticket system in case of problems in our software (mainly by e-mail, partly by phone)
- Consulting and support for questions regarding the use of our software be.ENERGISED
- Conducting trainings, mostly remotely and occasionally at the headquarters or at the customer's site
- Assignment and organization of service tasks to the developer team
- Independent and autonomous work
- Friendly and professional interaction with customers
- Experience in IT support or similar activities is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Windows and MS-Office
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Friendly and communicative appearance
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.