Xactly System Administrator
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Manager, Sales Compensation
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and Modify Xactly Reporting using Connect
- Create and/or Modify Plans in Xactly
- Create and/or modify Incentive Statement and Sales Plan templates
- Track new hires and terminations and ensure that sales compensation tools are updated
- Input and maintain sales quotas into sales compensation tools
- Track variable compensation changes and update systems accordingly
- Create and distribute Sales Compensation Plans to all sales employees
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies to ensure accurate commissions are paid out monthly
- Provide compensation support when issues arise
- Work with vendor to resolve errors, and create structural enhancements as needed within Xactly using Connect
- Draft, complete, and implement the Sales compensation plans, quotas, and management by objectives.
- Partner with Order Operations and Sales Support to reconcile, correct, and verify payable opportunities.
- Perform periodic audits of all data stored in Xactly
- Creation of Salesforce Reporting
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of sales compensation experience
- Minimum 3 years experience using Xactly Connect
- Experience working with sales teams
- Team player and self-motivated
- Clearly communicates & set expectations
- Demonstrates highest level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge to be able to interpret data and make recommendations
- Experience with Salesforce Reporting
- Displays excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills, know when to act quickly
Remote - India
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.