Project Manager, Site Audit & Design
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Manager, Site Audit & Design
What You Will Be Doing
ChargePoint is looking for a professional to support our development of the National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure grants. You will be responsible for organizing requests, executing audits via contracted partners, evaluating technical EV site audit documents, and drafting Site Layouts for inclusion in RFP responses. In this role you will work closely with our Strategic Sales, Grants, Design-Build, and other groups to support winning grant proposals.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Help develop tools and processes for managing a high volume of requests and audits.
- Track contractors’ progress and deliverables related to audit work, and report often to stakeholders and leadership.
- Review and evaluate drone footage, photos, pre-designs, and other data to validate site and project viability.
- Evaluate early site designs, and contribute inputs to Rough Order Magnitude (ROM) estimates for construction.
- 2+ years of EV Infrastructure or similar industry experience.
- 3+ years of CAD drafting experience.
- 2+ years in drone, satellite, GPRS, or GIS-related evaluation work.
- Familiarity with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations.
- Experience working extensively cross-functionally.
- Proficient in multiple Business Applications (preferably SiteTracker or SalesForce)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive, execution-oriented bias for action.
- Willingness to travel ~20%.
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $52,500 to $113,000. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.