Watershed is a software platform for running a world-class climate program. We measure our success in the carbon reduction achievements of our customers. We are looking for team members who love product-building, want to work hard at a mission-oriented startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York and London and remote team members across the US and Europe. We hope that you'll be interested in joining us!
We are growing our Partnerships team and looking for an experienced, creative and entrepreneurial leader to help build the infrastructure of our Partnerships Program as our first Partner Program Lead. We’re at a high-growth, early stage phase with our program, and your role will involve developing and scaling the key, foundational components (e.g. partner tiering model, joint integration offerings, partner onboarding program). Through your efforts, you'll shape the direction of our partner ecosystem, driving adoption and fueling growth for both our partners and Watershed.
You’ll work directly with our Head of Partnerships, along with a number of cross-functional partners in Sales, Product, Legal and Finance. You role will span our global partner program - across system integrators, technology partners, cloud providers, and data partners.
This role can be based in New York or San Francisco.
- Establish and manage partner program initiatives to provide a cohesive partnership approach that supports Watershed business goals and builds viable long-term mutually beneficial partnerships, including partnership operating model(s), partner incentives, and training/certifications.
- Collaborate with Partnerships Leads in building process for established strategic partnerships (e.g., cloud providers, system integrators, and technology partners), including lead sharing, reporting, partner marketing, and integration success.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify and prioritize partner program needs and create/drive cross team initiatives
- Work with product and engineering teams to ensure partner needs and requirements are incorporated into product roadmaps
- Monitor and analyze partner program performance and provide regular reporting and insights to the broader team and leadership
You might be a fit if you:
- Significant experience in Program Management and Business Development/Partnerships, including past work in ecosystem partnerships programs
- Are a passionate thought-partner and collaborator across product, marketing, data and customer teams
- Have deep understanding of revenue structures and incentives to successfully design partner programs
- Have experience in co-branding and co-marketing efforts to drive customer acquisition and growth through partner channels
- Have experience in the early stages of team and company growth with an ability to think big picture, while also rolling up sleeves and executing
The anticipated salary range is in addition to a total rewards benefit package including equity, health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), unlimited paid time off, paid parental leave, fertility, and mental health programs etc.
Where does Watershed work?
We have hub offices in San Francisco, New York and London, and some remote team members in the US and EU. Most of our jobs need to be in San Francisco / New York / London, but certain jobs are open to being remote and will be specifically noted on the jobs page and in the job description.
What’s the interview process like?
It starts the same for every candidate: getting to know the team members through 1 to 2 conversations about Watershed, your experience, and your interests. Next steps can vary by role, but usual next steps are a skill or experience screen (e.g. a coding interview for an engineer, a portfolio review for a designer, deeper experience call for other roles) which leads to a virtual or in person interview panel after that if the screens go well. We prioritize transparency and lack of surprise throughout the process.