Watershed is a software platform for running a world-class climate program. We measure our success in the carbon reduction achievements of our customers. We are looking for team members who love product-building, want to work hard at a mission-oriented startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York and London and remote team members across the US and Europe. We hope that you'll be interested in joining us!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining our partner enablement program. This includes internal training for GTM teams on Watershed partners, as well as partner onboarding and ongoing partner enablement training programs. This role is highly cross-functional and requires technical expertise as well as project management capabilities. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Partner enablement strategy, design, operations, and support
- Developing direct relationships with key Watershed GTM partners
- Maintenance of all partner enablement programs
- Close XFN coordination on prioritization and lifecycle of enablement programs
- Ownership and maintenance of evergreen partner onboarding programs
- Development of insight dashboards to track partner success
- Maintain clear project coordination to help drive program build out processes, timelines, sustaining process management and maintenance
- Participate in standard methodologies, playbook development, and tools and systems delivery methods for various programs and initiatives
- 3-5+ years of experience developing partner education and or certification programs
- Experience with content management and content taxonomy
- BA or BS from an accredited institution
- Experience in the technology industry
- Experience working with enterprise technology partners
- Experience in creating, launching, and maintaining training and enablement programs for partner organizations
- Experience with sales / general technology platforms such as Loom, Gong, Salesforce, Slack, Zoom - Salesforce reporting experience required
- Expert level knowledge of Google Workspace including Google Drive, Slides, Forms, Docs, and Sheets
- Nice to have experience with enablement platforms such as Guru, Mindtickle, Showpad, Highspot, Seismic or others - Highspot experience preferred
The anticipated salary range is in addition to a total rewards benefit package including equity, health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), unlimited paid time off, paid parental leave, fertility, and mental health programs etc.
Where does Watershed work?
We have hub offices in San Francisco, New York and London, and some remote team members in the US and EU. Most of our jobs need to be in San Francisco / New York / London, but certain jobs are open to being remote and will be specifically noted on the jobs page and in the job description.
What’s the interview process like?
It starts the same for every candidate: getting to know the team members through 1 to 2 conversations about Watershed, your experience, and your interests. Next steps can vary by role, but usual next steps are a skill or experience screen (e.g. a coding interview for an engineer, a portfolio review for a designer, deeper experience call for other roles) which leads to a virtual or in person interview panel after that if the screens go well. We prioritize transparency and lack of surprise throughout the process.