National Account Manager
Xos (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle (EV) company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design and manufacture EVs, create first-class battery systems, develop vehicle software, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
Xos is a people-focused company—and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, job training, and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to achieve a worthy mission. We’re go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Join us and be part of the future of transportation!
Xos is looking for a motivated and well-spoken National Account Manager to join our sales team. The National Account Manager will be responsible for communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets. To be successful as a National Account Manager you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top National Account Manager should also be very competitive and a good listener. This person is comfortable in a technical environment but more importantly is someone who can build relationships, communicate value-added opportunities to customers, and refuses to accept defeat.
- Aggressively pursue sales by managing assigned fleets and growing new ones, attending trade shows and events, and utilizing existing networks.
- Meeting sales quotas and KPI's, while utilizing CRM and other tools to report back to management.
- Takes a consultative approach to selling by actively listening to the customer, understanding their needs, and selling solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and communication from the initial call, through vehicle build and delivery
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Previous experience in account management of large regional and national accounts
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and in-person presentation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience with C-Suite level audiences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a customer-facing role
- Proficient with CRM tools, G Suite products, data-driven, and analytical skills desired.
- Occasional travel to customer sites to conduct product demonstrations
- Prior sales or account management experience in a B2B environment required, transportation or industrial experience preferred.
- General financial knowledge (Return on Investment, Total cost of ownership, etc)
- Thrives in ambiguity and enjoys creating processes - problem solver
- Project management skills - follow up and engages with customers
- Drive - passion for cleantech industry/company vision
Xos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.