Junior Fuel Cell Engineer
At ZeroAvia, we’re clean sky thinkers. For the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight, we need a scalable solution; hydrogen-electric powertrains. As a leader in zero-emission aviation and a UK Jet Zero Council member, we’re designing and commercialising hydrogen-powered solutions that will positively impact the future of aviation, global connectivity, and the world.
Engineering designs our next-generation hydrogen electric engines. Working across Hydrogen, Propulsion and Integration divisions, they solve technical problems and help decarbonize aviation by finding solutions for electric propulsion, hydrogen storage, fuel cell technology, power distribution, thermal management and more.
We are seeking a Fuel Cell Engineer at ZeroAvia who will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and optimizing hydrogen fuel cell systems for our innovative aviation solutions. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of engineers to drive the advancement of hydrogen-electric propulsion technology, contributing to the realization of clean and sustainable aviation.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in fuel cell engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge of fuel cell system design and development
- Experience with fuel cell testing, validation, and performance analysis
- Proficiency in CFD and simulation tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with aviation or aerospace projects is a plus
If you are excited about pushing the boundaries of clean aviation technology and want to be part of a passionate team dedicated to creating a sustainable future, we would love to hear from you. Join us at ZeroAvia and help us revolutionize the way we fly.
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Plans
- Life Assurance
- Leave Package
- Stock Option Plan
Diversity and Inclusion
ZeroAvia is an equal opportunity employer and as a young company in the aviation industry, we value diversity and need people of different backgrounds that bring a plethora of skills, perspectives, and mindsets to the table that can spur originality, imagination, and creativity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status