At ZeroAvia, we’re clean sky thinkers. For the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight, we need a scalable solution; hydrogen-electric powertrains. As a leader in zero-emission aviation and a UK Jet Zero Council member, we’re designing and commercialising hydrogen-powered solutions that will positively impact the future of aviation, global connectivity, and the world.
Aircraft Operations integrate innovative technology into aircraft that supports our Clean Sky Thinking. They’re responsible for maintaining our fleet with hands-on inspections and maintenance, installation work and crucial ground and flight operation support.
Working closely with the Aircraft Technician, you will assist with modification, integration and scheduled maintenance on prototype and test aircraft incorporating Zeroavia’s novel hydrogen fuel cell powertrain.
This includes mechanical and electrical areas, giving the opportunity to contribute to the design, development, validation and verification of systems both on and off the aircraft. These are currently light passenger aircraft categorised under part 23.
You will gain experience in a broad range of technologies and toolsets. You will be integrated into a dynamic and fast-paced Engineering team, overcoming challenges and ensuring maintenance projects are delivered on time.
The successful candidate is self-motivated and energetic, with a strong drive to ensure successful outcomes.
Main responsibilities but not limited to;
- Assist in modification and integration activities, and when required scheduled/unscheduled maintenance on prototype aircraft
- Regular inspection, maintenance, repairs and servicing of CS23 aircraft
- Quality control and inspection of components and installation work
- Assist in providing solutions to practical problems involving the integration of the powertrain and its effects on associated components and subsystems
- ● Ensure that any work undertaken both on and off the aircraft is carried out in accordance with manufacturer-approved maintenance data and internal company procedures
- Assist in manufacturing and assembling components for testing
- Support any fabrication work that may be required by other sub-system lead engineers
- Ensure proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts
- Ensuring that health and safety procedures and COSHH are always observed
- Ensuring that day-to-day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Ensure company tooling and parts are controlled and maintained